We are offering a new grant program providing $10,000 to the most qualified applicant looking to establish or enhance his or her cosmetology practice
Applications are due August 31.
The recipient would work here at Ohm Lifestyle Center, alongside our team of professionals, and would use the funding to develop resources, explore professional development opportunities and create initiatives to grow his or her practice. In addition, Ohm Lifestyle Center owner Gayle Washington will donate 10 hours of business consulting to the selected applicant to help him or her build a practice.
This program is available to all licensed New Hampshire cosmetologists with at least one year of self-employed experience in the industry.
To apply, please submit a video of yourself answering the following questions to Andrea@ohmlifestyle.com.
- Applicant Name
- Years in Cosmetology
- Why are you are the best candidate?
- How long have you been a self-employed?
- Do you have experience with organic hair products?
- What other training & certifications do you have?
- Where do you see your career in one year/five years?
- What are areas you’d like to grow your business/professional skills?
- What is the perfect working environment for you?